Home ProductsMonopod Selfie Stick

IOS Mobile Phone monopod Selfie Stick universal , Handheld Telescopic Selfie Stick

IOS Mobile Phone monopod Selfie Stick universal , Handheld Telescopic Selfie Stick

  • IOS Mobile Phone monopod Selfie Stick universal , Handheld Telescopic Selfie Stick
IOS Mobile Phone monopod Selfie Stick universal , Handheld Telescopic Selfie Stick
Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: CE/ROHS
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Price: negotiation
Packaging Details: Packed in paper box firstly,and then with carton for outer packing
Delivery Time: 10-12 working days after received your payment
Payment Terms: T/T or western Union
Supply Ability: 6,000pcs per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: Cell Phone Selfie Stick Size: 25 *1.8cm
Feature: Cable Carton Size: 57.7*54.3*38 Cm
Type: Free Standing Weight: 158g
Carton Weith: 22.5kgs/100pcs Application: Indoor/outddor
Color: Pink,green,black,yellow,blue,white,red Or Customized
High Light:

selfie stick for 6 plus


Apple iPhone selfie stick

Mobile Phone monopod  IOS Selfie Stick For Android And IOS Cell Phones




Stain steel, silicone ,ABS


pink,green,black,yellow,blue,white,red or customized by PTN color





Folded length


Extended  length


Transmit Speed


Lithium-ion battery

45mAh capacity

Charging time 

1 Hour

Stand by time 

100 Hour



use for

gpro camra phone samll dv


phone holder

packing size



gift box

max load weight




carton size










1. No need to charge

2. 180 Degree rotation handheld monopod selfie stick with cable


2. Charge-free. However, the traditional Bluetooth need to charge, and using time of battery is limited that will be the bad influence for your long-time travel and selfie.


3. Plug and play. Compatible for android and ios. For android system above 4.2.2, if still not work, download the camera 360. For ios system above 5.0.1, no need any app, plug into earphone hole and take photos. So far, it is the simplest monopod in market.


4. There has groove in the pole which can lock the pole to make sure get the clear pictures. The sizes of our poles are made according to the level rule. Even if you use continuously more than 3 hours, you won’t feel tired. By contrast, most of monopod in the market is not meet the level rule; first, the pole is thin which makes people feel tired after long-time using. Second, the pole itself has no groove which makes the pole roll when taking photos or even to break your loved phone.


5. High sensitive buttons and amazing design all meet the aesthetic principle. Portable, light and handy, functional. It can be used in some special higher and lower angel. The type is Z07-5 plus, the superb monopod after change Bluetooth monopod .


6. Highly cost performance, both the quality and price can thoroughly defeat all other suppliers in the market. We do provide the lowest price.





We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal and cash as payment method. Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store. We request 100% prepayment before we ship. We request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready. 


2)Quality Check and Warranty


We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition. We provide 3 moths international warranty. You can get free exchange or repairing service within this period since you paid. We are responsible for all the charges and fees caused by exchange or repairing service.




We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.




Usually we use traceable international Express service to ship. We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer. We accept drop shipping and domestic pickup



Why choose us
1) Large quantity in stock.
2) Steady product quality system, strict quality control
3) OEM / ODM available
4)Own excellent R&D team with rich experience





Contact Details
China Phone LCD Screen Replacement Online Market

Contact Person: asd

Tel: +8612378945643

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)